Downshear Helix Flush Trim Bits
Application: Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
- Downshear cutting angle produces a slicing action for chip-free, splinter-free cuts on the top surface of laminates and veneers.
- The shear action also delivers easier, smooth cuts in thick materials.
- The 3/4" diameter body and full 1" or 2" cutting length provide the stability and cutting capacity for thick stock or for routing multiple parts with a template.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers for template work.
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011