PM1200 Air Filtration System
Powermatic 1791330 - PM1200 Air Filtration System
Powermatic orders over $999 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
From Friday February 28th to Monday March 10th, Save 15% Off this and other Jet & Powermatic Woodworking Machinery! Price listed reflects the 15% discount - No coupon code needed!
Your shop may look clean, but how clean is the air? The PM1200 Air Filtration System traps up to 99% of all 5-micron particles and 85% of all 1-micron particles for a healthier work environment. Three blower speeds modify air flow. The unit can be operated either at the cabinet or with the remote transmitter which uses radio-frequency, eliminating the need for line-of-sight operation. The timer has nine settings, allowing continuous operation for up to 9 hours while you?re away, and will shut off at the end of that period. The filter guards can be removed and installed without tools, for instant filter access.
- Two-filter system traps particles as small as 1 micron
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
- Timer has nine settings, for up to nine hours of continuous operation
- Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency, can be blown clean
- Electrostatic outer filter is disposable
- Diffusion filter disperses exhausted air
- Four eye bolts allow suspension from shop ceiling
- Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
- Three blower speeds to modify air flow
- Filter guards install and remove easily without tools for quick access to filters
- Two carry handles for portability
- Fully enclosed motor has overload protection for long service life.
||85% of 1 micron particles |
||99% of 5 micron particles |
||33 x 25 x 13 |
||547, 706, 1196 CFM |
||1 to 9 hours |
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011