PM1800, 18" Bandsaw, 5HP 1PH 230V
Powermatic 1791800 - PM1800, 18" Bandsaw, 5HP 1PH 230V
Powermatic orders over $999 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
From Friday February 28th to Monday March 10th, Save 15% Off this and other Jet & Powermatic Woodworking Machinery! Price listed reflects the 15% discount - No coupon code needed!
The new PM1800 Bandsaw is a part of the new breed of high performance products from Powermatic - the Gold Standard since 1921.
Designed with an enormous 18" resaw, multi-step blade tension, precision blade guides, and a 5HP motor hungry for hardwoods, this powerhouse comes standard with all the extra features you've come to expect from Powermatic.
- Blade tension lever has full tension, partial tension, and release settings for easy blade changes and tracking
- Micro-adjustable, virtually tool-less bearing guide system gives close blade control while reducing friction
- Special grooved thrust bearing stabilizes smaller blades
- Heavy duty T-style rip fence has adjustable aluminum resaw fence
- Large 24" x 24" cast iron table
- 2-inch diameter solid steel pin for resaw work
- 18-inch resaw, and 18-inch blade to column capacity
- Magnetic starter with power indicator lamp and jumbo stop
- Chrome knobs and handles ensure solid grip and firm locking of parts
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels reduce vibration
- Dual 4-inch exhaust ports for effective dust and chip removal
- Adjustable miter gauge with stops
||1800 / 4200 SFPM |
||1/16" to 1-1/2" |
|Cutting Capacity Height:
|Cutting Capacity Width:
|Dust Collection Minimum CFM:
|Dust Port Outer Diameter:
|Maximum Saw Blade Width:
|Minimum Saw Blade Width:
|Miter Gauge Positive Stops:
||45 , 90 |
||21 A |
||230 V |
||38 x 38 x 81 |
|Table Dimension (LxW):
||24 x 24 " |
|Table Height at 90:
||15 left, 45 right |
||PM1800, 18" Bandsaw, 5HP 1PH 230V |
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011