Screw Clamps For MFT And Guide Rail System, 4-11/16" (120mm), 2-Pack
Festool 489570 - Screw Clamps For MFT And Guide Rail System, 4-11/16" (120mm), 2-Pack
Get FREE SHIPPING on Festool orders over $150!
For a Limited Time: Get a Free T-Shirt with Festool orders over $250! Simply specify your size in the 'Notes' section at checkout
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
Designed as key system components to the Festool MFT and Guide Rail systems, Festool Screw Clamps secure your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application. Designed to work seamlessly with holes and channels on the Festool MFT Multifunction Table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of Festool FS Guide Rails for limitless positioning. Clamping thickness 4 11/16 inches (120mm). Includes two clamps.
- Clamping thickness 4 11/16 inches (120 mm).
- Traditional screw clamp design with specialized head made to fit the holes and channels of the MFT and Guide Rail systems.
- Secure your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application.
- Designed for all clamping applications across the Festool System
- Includes 2 clamps
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011