18V 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit
Makita BCS550 - 18V 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit
Makita orders over $150 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM for faster cutting in a wide range of metals including Unistrut all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more
- Compact, ergonomic design at 13-3/4" long and weighs only 5.7 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger
- Blade Diameter: 5-3/8"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- No Load Speed: 3,600 RPM
- Max Cutting Depth: 2"
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 13-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 5.7
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 15.5
- UPC Code: 088381077022
- 2 ea. 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1830)
- 1 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- 30T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-94518)
- Tool Case
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011