7.2V Li-Ion Drill Kit
Makita DF010DSE - 7.2V Li-Ion Drill Kit
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on Makita orders over $150!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Auto-Stop Clutch: Tool shuts off when clutch disengages for extra fastening control and prevents overdriving the fastener
- Makita-built motor delivers 44 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact design
- 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control (fastening torque range: 2.7 in.lbs. - 27.0 in.lbs.)
- 2-speed design for high (650 RPM) or low (200 RPM) torque applications
- Low battery indicator: the built-in L.E.D. light blinks when the battery needs to be recharged
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Operates in straight or pistol grip positions
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita 7.2V Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries & charger
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- Capacity: Steel 3/16"
- No Load Speed: Low 200 RPM
- Max Torque (in.lbs.): 44
- Battery: 7.2V Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: In-Line 11"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 1.2
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 5.0
- UPC Code: 088381091060
- 2 ea. 7.2V Lithium-Ion Battery (BL7010)
- 1 Battery Charger (DC07SA)
- #1 Double Ended Phillips Bit
- #2 Double Ended Phillips Bit (784214-0A)
- Tool Case (824842-6)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011