10.8V Li-Ion Compact Impact Kit
Makita TD090DW - 10.8V Li-Ion Compact Impact Kit
Makita orders over $150 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Makita-built motor delivers 800 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- Variable speed (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ultra compact design at only 6-1/8" long and weighs only 2.0 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Makita 10.8V Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Max Torque (in.lbs.): 800
- Battery: 10.8V Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 6-1/8"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 2.0
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 5.9
- UPC Code: 088381091251
- 2 ea. 10.8V Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1013)
- 1 Battery Charger (DC10WA)
- Tool Holster (168467-9)
- #2 Double Ended Phillips Bit (784214-0A)
- Tool Case (824842-6)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011