Jet 707110 - JMS-10SCMS, 10" Sliding Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Get FREE SHIPPING on Jet orders over $999!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped within the Contiguous USA. We will also pay the cost of residential delivery and lift gate, if necessary! Specify at checkout, or call us today!
From Friday February 28th to Monday March 10th, Save 15% Off this and other Jet & Powermatic Woodworking Machinery! Price listed reflects the 15% discount - No coupon code needed!
The JET B3NCH 10" dual bevel sliding compound miter saw is precise enough for all your home projects and portable enough to take with you when you need a great saw on the job. With dual bevel capacities of 0, 33.9, and 45 left and right, a quick cam miter lock, our Innovative Green XACTA Laser?, the high performance laser system Exclusively from JET that projects an accurate, high-visibility guide line for precision cuts, even outdoors, and a powerful 15 amp, 4800 RPM motor, this saw is the right choice for any job.
- Multiple rubber-grip carrying handles allow for convenient portability
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transport
- Versatile base can mount to a stand or work bench
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Die cast aluminum table for long-lasting durability
- Hold-down clamp ensures an accurate cut by stabilizing the work piece
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Innovative Green XACTA LaserTM provides high visibility for precision cutting
- Up front controls for safety and ease of use
- Dual bevel capability allows you to angle and stop at 0, 33.9, and 45 left and right
- Quick cam miter lock conveniently adjusts and stops at 10 detents: 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 left and right and 60 right
- Ergonomic, D-shaped, over-molded handle for maximum control during cutting applications
- Easy-slide fence extends further to support the work piece on both sides
| Arbor Size:
| Bevel Stops:
||0, 33.9 and 45 left & right |
| Cut Capacity @ Cross:
||3-5/8? x 12? |
| Miter Capacity:
||45 left ? 60 right |
| Miter Stops:
||10 stops, -45 to 60 |