JWP-208HH, 20" Planer 5HP 1Ph, Helical Head
Jet 708544 - JWP-208HH, 20" Planer 5HP 1Ph, Helical Head
Get FREE SHIPPING on Jet orders over $999!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped within the Contiguous USA. We will also pay the cost of residential delivery and lift gate, if necessary! Specify at checkout, or call us today!
From Friday February 28th to Monday March 10th, Save 15% Off this and other Jet & Powermatic Woodworking Machinery! Price listed reflects the 15% discount - No coupon code needed!
JWP-208HH-1 helical head planer quickly and quietly transforms rough lumber into smooth boards, with a full 20? planing width. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while the conveniently located two-speed gear box allows for quick and easy feed rate adjustments. This machine means business with a powerful 5 HP induction motor combined with a helical insert cutterhead housing 92 staggered carbide knives. You?ll appreciate the sets of three steel infeed and outfeed rollers to help prevent annoying snipe. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 4" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 5 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Positive gear drive moves table quickly and accurately
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- 1/16" increment height scale lets you make the most precise adjustments for fine cuts
- 5" dust port provides efficient chip and dust collection
- One-piece welded steel base offers solid support and stability
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
||3 3/16 "|
|Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required:
|Dust Port Diameter:
||20" WOODWORKING PLANER WITH HELICAL HEAD |
||24 and 31 FPM |
|Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut:
|Maximum Planing Thickness:
|Minimum Planing Length:
|Number of Knives:
||92 Four-sided inserts |
|Number of Speeds:
|Range of Speeds:
||24 and 31 FPM |
||25 3/4" x 20" |
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011