JWL-1236, 12" x 34-1/2" Wood Lathe with Stand, 3/4HP, 1Ph, 115/230V
Jet 708352 - JWL-1236, 12" x 34-1/2" Wood Lathe with Stand, 3/4HP, 1Ph, 115/230V
Get FREE SHIPPING on Jet orders over $500!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped within the Contiguous USA. We will also pay the cost of residential delivery and lift gate, if necessary! Specify at checkout, or call us today!
Black Friday Event - Save 15% this and other Jet and Powermatic Woodworking Items! Price already reflects the 15% discount! Friday 11/28 to Monday 12/1!
Shaping, smoothing, finishing, fluting and veining all done on one machine ? the JET JWL-1236 is a dream tool for any lathe enthusiast. Featuring a -horsepower motor that handles increased capacities easily, this lathe can maintain consistent rpm through a much wider range of turning situations. Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation . Best of all, you can adjust the headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools.
- Headstock swivels 360 with positive stops at 45 and 90
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Variable-speed spindle includes 6 pre-positioned selections with positive detents to quickly set speed to the most common requirements
- Indexing mechanism which allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
||cast iron |
|Centerline of Spindle to Floor:
|Distance Between Centers:
||12" X 36" WOODWORKING LATHE |
|Hole Through Spindle:
|Hole Through Tailstock:
||8 A |
||115 V |
||up to 16 1/2 " |
||60 x 17 x 44 |
||Six, 550-3000 RPM |
||1 " x 8 TPI |
|Swing Over Bed:
|Swing Over Tool Rest Base:
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011