JWP-16OS: 16" 3HP OS Planer
Jet 708531 - JWP-16OS: 16" 3HP OS Planer
Get FREE SHIPPING on Jet orders over $999!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped within the Contiguous USA. We will also pay the cost of residential delivery and lift gate, if necessary! Specify at checkout, or call us today!
From Friday February 28th to Monday March 10th, Save 15% Off this and other Jet & Powermatic Woodworking Machinery! Price listed reflects the 15% discount - No coupon code needed!
The JWP-16OS planer quickly and quietly transforms rough lumber into smooth boards, with a full 16? planing width. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while the conveniently located two-speed gear box allows for quick and easy feed rate adjustments. This machine means business with a powerful 3 HP induction motor. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 4" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
- Cutter head with three high-speed steel knives locks firmly in place to prevent movement while in use
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 3 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Surge infeed and outfeed rollers give your workpiece maximum support during planing operations
- Two-speed gear box lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- Exclusive angled 4" dust port keeps your dust hose out of the way
- Heavy-duty steel wide base open stand with casting pads provides support and stability of the tool during use
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
||16 1/8" x 1" x 1/8" |
|Cuts Per Minute:
||2 7/8 "|
|Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required:
|Dust Port Diameter:
||16" PLANER |
||16 and 20 FPM |
|Maximum Depth of Cut:
|Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut:
|Maximum Planing Thickness:
|Minimum Planing Length:
|Number of Knives:
||48 x 32 x 51 |
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011