18V LXT Li-Ion 18 Gauge Shear Kit
Makita BJS130 - 18V LXT Li-Ion 18 Gauge Shear Kit
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on Makita orders over $150!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 2,800 strokes per minute for fast cutting
- Cuts up to 18 gauge mild steel and 20 gauge stainless steel
- Swivel shear head rotates 360 for increased cutting options and added convenience
- Compact design at only 13-3/4" long and weighs only 5.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger
- Capacity: Mild Steel 18 ga.
- Strokes per Minute: 2,800 SPM
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 13-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 5.3
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 14.8
- UPC Code: 088381094566
- 2 ea. 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1830)
- 1 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- Adjustment Wrench (783202-0)
- Tool Belt Clip (281220-7)
- Contractor Bag (821016-X)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011