JML-1014I, 10"X14" Indexing Mini Lathe
Jet 708375 - JML-1014I, 10"X14" Indexing Mini Lathe
Get FREE SHIPPING on Jet orders over $999!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped within the Contiguous USA. We will also pay the cost of residential delivery and lift gate, if necessary! Specify at checkout, or call us today!
From Friday February 28th to Monday March 10th, Save 15% Off this and other Jet & Powermatic Woodworking Machinery! Price listed reflects the 15% discount - No coupon code needed!
The original JET mini lathe was a real winner when it was introduced many years ago. Our new unit, with indexing and spindle lock, is the new standard in the industry. Put one in your shop today; you'll be glad you did.
- Six Speed operation
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Spindle lock allows for ease of removing chucks and faceplates.
- Indexing mechanism which allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Self-ejecting tailstock for safe and easy removal of tooling
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
|Distance Between Centers:
||MINI LATHE WITH INDEXING |
|Hole Through Spindle:
|Hole Through Tailstock:
||5 A |
||115 V |
||26 X 10-1/4 X 14-1/8 |
||500, 840, 1240, 1800, 2630, 3975 RPM |
||1 " x 8 TPI |
|Swing Over Bed:
|Swing Over Tool Rest Base:
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011