JML-1014VSI:10"X14" Variable Speed Indexing Mini Lathe
Jet 708375VS - JML-1014VSI:10"X14" Variable Speed Indexing Mini Lathe
Get FREE SHIPPING on Jet orders over $500!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped within the Contiguous USA. We will also pay the cost of residential delivery and lift gate, if necessary! Specify at checkout, or call us today!
This little giant is a leader in the industry. With the variable speed you have total control to turn any project that comes to your mind.
- Continously variable speed operation from 500-3900 rpm
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Spindle lock allows for ease of removing chucks and faceplates.
- Indexing mechanism which allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Self-ejecting tailstock for safe and easy removal of tooling
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Benchtop includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
|Distance Between Centers:
||MINI LATHE WITH INDEXING |
|Hole Through Spindle:
|Hole Through Tailstock:
||5 A |
||115 V |
||28-1/8 x 10-1/4 x 14-1/8 |
||500 - 3900 RPM |
||1 " x 8 TPI |
|Swing Over Bed:
|Swing Over Tool Rest Base:
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011