Coil Framing Nailer
Makita AN901 - Coil Framing Nailer
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering the tool
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- Easy loading canister with nail size adjustment provides maximum versatility
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment with 9 depth settings in increments of 1/16"
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs the exhaust air away from the operator
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Drives 1-3/4" to 3-1/2" coil framing nails
- The most powerful nailer in its class
- Rubber bumper protects tool housing
- Silent sheet reduces noise when disconnecting coupler
- Tool hook can be installed on either side of tool
- Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 65 - 120
- Nail Size: 1-3/4" - 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 150 - 300
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 16"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 7.0
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 9.2
- UPC Code: 088381029551
- Hex Wrench 4 (783202-0)
- No-mar Tip (421658-6)
- Oil Supply (181434-7)
- Safety Goggles (191687-A)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011