3/4" Hammer Drill by
Makita HP2070F - 3/4" Hammer Drill by
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on Makita orders over $150!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Powerful 8.2 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- 2-mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Conveniently located reverse slide switch for easy access and use
- Torque limiting clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Large trigger switch and 360 swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Concrete: 3/4"
- Steel: High 5/16"
- Wood: High 1"
- No Load Speed: High 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Blows per Minute (BPM): High 0 - 58,000
- AMPS (120V): 8.2
- Overall Length: 14-1/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 5.6
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 9.3
- UPC Code: 088381051668
- Side Handle (152521-9)
- Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- Chuck Key (763430-3)
- Tool Case
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011