1" SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer
Makita HR2475 - 1" SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer
Makita orders over $150 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- Extended service life of carbon brushes
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- 40 different bit angle settings for increased convenience
- Accepts SDS-PLUS bits
- Capacity: Concrete 1"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,100 RPM
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 0 - 4,500
- Impact Energy (J): 2.7
- AMPS (120V): 7.0
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS Bits
- Overall Length: 16-7/8"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 6.6
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 11.9
- UPC Code: 088381603508
- Side Handle (158057-6)
- Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- Tool Case
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011