2-1/4 HP D-Handle Router
Makita RD1101 - 2-1/4 HP D-Handle Router
Makita orders over $150 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Powerful 11.0 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Low noise (81dB) and low vibration for operator comfort
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Rugged aluminum motor housing with small 3-1/4" diameter for easy handling
- Sub base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience
- Industrial cam-lock for fast and easy depth adjustment and removal of motor
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Trigger switch with lock-on for continuous operation
- Bits are installed/removed with two identical size wrenches
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Front knob can be placed in two locations for left or right handed operators
- Large calibrated depth control ring for easy depth adjustment
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Accepts 1/2" and 1/4" shank bits
- Collet Capacities: 1/2" & 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 8,000 - 24,000 RPM
- AMPS (120V): 11.0
- Max Horsepower*: 2-1/4
- Overall Height: 8-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 7.3
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 10.9
- UPC Code: 088381032582
- 1/4" Collet (193214-9)
- 1/2" Collet (763643-6)
- 2 ea. Wrench (193234-3)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011