Makita 1912B - 4-3/8" Planer
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on Makita orders over $150!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for improved performance
- Planes up to 4-3/8" wide and 1/16" deap in a single pass
- Professional quality planer in small and compact design
- 2-blade cutter head makes 32,000 cuts per minute for fast material removal
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- V-groove on front shoe for easy chamfer cutting
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Centerline balance with D-handle grip for easy operation
- Double insulated
- Planing Width: 4-3/8"
- Planing Depth: 1/16"
- No Load Speed: 16,000 RPM
- AMPS (115V): 7.5
- Overall Length: 14"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 9.3
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 10.9
- UPC Code: 088381016117
- Sharpening Holder (123055-9)
- Blade Gauge Assembly (123062-2)
- Wrench (782209-3)
- Guide Rule (164371-0)
- Blade Set (793008-8)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011