1" x 1" Annular Cutter
Milwaukee Electric Tool 49-59-1000 - 1" x 1" Annular Cutter
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on Milwaukee orders over $150!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
Utilizing a duel alternating tooth geometry and a thin wall construction Milwaukee's Annular cutters cut up to 15% faster than the competition. The propriatary steel reduces breakage, and extends the life of the bit. All Milwaukee annular cutters have a Weldon Shank, perfect for use with most small magnetic drill presses as well as large magnetic drill presses with correct arbor.
- 20% Thinner Wall Construction - Faster Cutting due to less material being removed for the same size hole.
- Duel Alternating Tooth Geometry - More aggressive cutting as well as increased chip ejection. Cuts up to 15% faster.
- Proprietary Steel and 3 Hardness Zones - Makes the bit less susceptible to breakage.
- One Centering pin size for all 1" depth cutters.
- 3/4" Weldon Shank - Fits most small magnetic drill presses.
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011