12-1/4" Hand-Held Planer
Makita KP312 - 12-1/4" Hand-Held Planer
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on Makita orders over $150!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor with 12,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Poly "V" belt designed with grooves efficiently transfers power from the motor to the blades
- Front roller for easy moving over rough materials
- Large ejection chute provides high rate of chip discharge and helps prevent clogging from wet or dry wood chips
- Ideal cord location and length (33 ft.) helps prevent obstruction during long and repeated passes
- Rubberized front handle for comfort, control, and reduced operator fatigue
- Large, conveniently located depth setting knob for easy adjustment
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- Guide rule for accurate and maximum use of planing width
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Planing Width: 12-1/4"
- Planing Depth: 1/8"
- No Load Speed: 12,000 RPM
- AMPS (120V): 15.0
- Cord Length: 33 ft.
- Overall Length: 21-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 40.6
- Shipping Weight (.lbs): 50.6
- UPC Code: 088381050883
- Wrench (782209-3)
- Triangular Rule (762001-3)
- Blade Set (B-02870)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011