Makita 7104L - Chain Mortiser
Makita orders over $150 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor (3,200 RPM) to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock
- Extremely portable at only 38.1 lbs.
- Razor sharp chain for clean, accurate cutting
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8"
- Innovative power tool notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately
- Large adjustable vise and knob for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log
- Plunge depth adustment in 1/8" increments
- Cutting line indication plate
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability
- Built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation
- Ideal for timber framing or log home building
- Max Hole Width Capacity: Longitudinal 5-1/8"
- Max Hole Depth: 6-1/8"
- No Load Speed: 3,200 RPM
- Chain Speed (ft./min.): 1,000
- AMPS (120V): 10.5
- Overall Length: 20-1/8"
- Cord Length: 16.4
- Net Weight (lbs.): 38.1
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 44.0
- UPC Code: 088381065955
- 23/32" (18.25 mm) Cutter Chain (A-16570)
- Sharpening Holder (123028-2)
- Wrench (781204-0)
- 100cc Oil Supply (182229-1)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011