1-1/4" SDS Rotary Hammer
Makita HR3210C - 1-1/4" SDS Rotary Hammer
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on Makita orders over $150!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), Makita's exclusive counterbalance system, reduces vibration
- Powerful 8.2 AMP motor; 1,650-3,300 BPM for demanding applications
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- One-touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes
- Torque limiting clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Accepts SDS-PLUS bits
- Capacity: Concrete (w/core bit) 3-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 315 - 630 RPM
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 1,650 - 3,300
- Impact Energy (J): 6.4
- AMPS (120V): 8.2
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS Bits
- Overall Length: 15-5/8"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 11.4
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 28.0
- UPC Code: 088381088718
- Side Handle (151769-0)
- Depth Gauge (321248-4)
- Bit Grease (194683-7)
- Tool Case (824825-6)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011