Parallel Edge Guide For OF 1010 Router
Festool 489427 - Parallel Edge Guide For OF 1010 Router
Get FREE SHIPPING on Festool orders over $150!
For a Limited Time: Get a Free T-Shirt with Festool orders over $250! Simply specify your size in the 'Notes' section at checkout
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA. We CANNOT ship outside of the USA.
When attached to the Festool OF 1010 Router, the Edge Guide allows you to rout perfectly parallel to the material edge, delivering precise dados, rabbets, flutes, grooves and ploughs. Attaches quickly and easily to the router using integrated thumbscrews and two steel rods included with the OF 1010. Optional chip guard enables ultra-efficient dust extraction, saving valuable cleanup time. Chip Guard (437307) sold separately.
- Edge Guide delivers precision routing guidance for dados, rabbets, flutes, grooves and ploughs
- Attaches quickly and easily using integrated thumbscrews and two steel rods included with the OF 1010
- Work precisely to avoid waste of material and rework
- Made in Germany
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011