3-1/4HP Plunge Router, 22,000 RPM
Makita RP1800 - 3-1/4HP Plunge Router, 22,000 RPM
We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on Makita orders over $150!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- "Tool-less" template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Built-in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Includes extended depth control knob for use when mounted under the table
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Accepts 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits
- Double insulated
- Collet Capacities: 1/2" & 1/4"
- Plunge Capacity: 0" - 2-3/4"
- No Load Speed: 22,000 RPM
- AMPS (120V): 15.0
- Max Horsepower*: 3-1/4
- Overall Height: 12-1/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 13.4
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 19.8
- UPC Code: 088381099271
- Extended Depth Adjustment Knob (158980-5)
- 1/4" Collet (763803-0)
- 1/2" Collet (763622-4)
- Wrench (781030-7)
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011