22-44 Oscillating Drum Sander Kit with Closed Stand
Jet 659006k - 22-44 Oscillating Drum Sander Kit with Closed Stand
Get FREE SHIPPING on Jet orders over $999!
*Free Shipping applied to orders shipped within the Contiguous USA. We will also pay the cost of residential delivery and lift gate, if necessary! Specify at checkout, or call us today!
From Friday February 28th to Monday March 10th, Save 15% Off this and other Jet & Powermatic Woodworking Machinery! Price listed reflects the 15% discount - No coupon code needed!
The new model 22-44 OSC Drum Sander has an exclusive oscillating feature, with the push of a button the 22-44OSC sander can be operated as a simple sander or as an oscillating sander. When operating as a linear sander, the sander drum rotates as the conveyor feeds the workpiece through. When in the oscillating mode, in addition to the linear sanding operation, the sanding drum head oscillates from left to right and lowers heat build-up on the sanding belt to reduce loading and burning. Additional features include a built-in cabinet door for easy access to storage, patented conveyor TRACKERS? that reduce the need for manual belt adjustments and our Exclusive SandSmart? infinitely variable feed control that produces the ultimate finish to your woodworking project.
- Oscillating feature reduces heat build-up on sanding belt to reduce loading and burning
- Our EXCLUSIVE SandSmart? infinitely variable-feed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate from 0 to 10 feet per minute
- Patented conveyor belt TRACKERS? dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life
- 1" of oscillating stroke
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a constant smooth sanding action for better results
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure feature virtually eliminates snipe
- Large cast-iron handwheel adjusts height at 1/16" per turn for precise sanding thickness control
- Patented abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy
- Magnetic switch is front mounted for operator's convenience
- One feed and one drive motor for superior sanding control
- Continuous-duty, 1-3/4HP motor is designed for heavier use for longer periods of time
||0 - 10 SFPM |
|Dust Port Outside Diameter:
||4 " |
|Maximum Board Thickness:
|Maximum Board Width:
|Minimum Board Length:
|Minimum Board Thickness:
||115 V |
||Closed Stand |
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011