DDS225 25" Dual Drum Sander, 5HP, 1PH, 230V
Powermatic 1791290 - DDS225 25" Dual Drum Sander, 5HP, 1PH, 230V
Powermatic orders over $999 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
From Friday February 28th to Monday March 10th, Save 15% Off this and other Jet & Powermatic Woodworking Machinery! Price listed reflects the 15% discount - No coupon code needed!
Finally, a production class Dual Drum Sander that is loaded with features. This machine features a 5HP motor to power the twin poly V-belts. The dual steel drums have a hard durometer rubber coating to assure a flat, mar free finish. Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine tuning easy. A heavy cast iron table incorporates four solid jackscrews with chain drive timing to keep it level at all times. The heavy-duty poly conveyor belt provides a positive grip on the stock. The 1/4HP feed motor is coupled to a two-speed forward/reverse gearbox that will sand 8 and 12 surface feet per minute. The heavy steel cabinet provides years of vibration free sanding, with plenty of storage space underneath.
- 5HP motor for plenty of power
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects.
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Forward/reverse poly conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
- Standard Equipment:
- Two speed gear box
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Sandpaper on drums
- Tool kit
||1/4 HP |
|Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required:
|Dust Port Outside Diameter:
||4 " |
|Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter:
||230 V Magnetic |
|Maximum Board Thickness:
|Maximum Board Width:
|Minimum Board Length:
|Minimum Board Thickness:
||230 V |
||43 x 44 x 43 |
|Sanding Drums (number of drums):
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011