6-1/2" Plunge Saw
Makita SP6000K - 6-1/2" Plunge Saw
Makita orders over $150 ship FREE!
*Free Shipping applies to orders shipped UPS Ground within the Contiguous USA.
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic Speed Control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed dial control (2,000-5,200 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for continuous operation
- Electronic soft start feature for smooth start ups
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90 and 1-9/16" at 45)
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
- Bevel capability (-1 to 48) with positive stops at 22.5 and 45
- Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw at only 9.7 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Precise bevel cutting as the position of the blade enters the material on the same cutting line whether cutting straight or bevel
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
- Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installation
- Blade wrench attaches to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes
- Electric brake for improved productivity
- Built-in depth stop allows a preliminary cut of 1/16" to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting
- Rubberized handles for added comfort
- Large 1-7/16" rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system
- Includes a premium 48 tooth carbide tipped blade
- Optional guide rail system interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Saw base is attachable to other guide rail systems in the market
Guide Rail:117" - 194367-7, 54" - 194368-5
Clamp Set: 194385-5
Guide Rule: 165447-6
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor: 20mm (13/16")
- Max Cutting Capacity: at 90 2-3/16"
- No Load Speed: 2,000 - 5,200 RPM
- Watts Out: 1,300
- AMPS: 12.0
- Overall Length: 13-3/8"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 9.7
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 16.2
- UPC Code: 088381078443
- 48T Carbide Tipped Blade (B-07353)
- Hex Blade Wrench (783203-8)
- Plastic Tool Case
- 350 Mariano S. Bishop Blvd.
- Fall River, MA 02721
- View Map
- Toll Free 1.800.341.2200
- Local Phone 1.508.675.0381
All Rights Reserved © Burns Tools 2011