FREE SHIPPING! ON ORDERS OVER $99
Includes 75" (1900 mm) guide rail
• We've Been In The Business Over 80 Years!
• North-East Leading Authorized Festool Dealer
• America's #1 Blade Sharpening Service
• Authorized Dealer Repair Services
• Fully Trained & Knowledgeable Staff. Contact Us
with any questions.
If you're looking for a faster, easier, and smarter way to handle cutting jobs at home OR at work, the Festools TS 75 Plunge-Cut Circular Saw is an amazingly versatile piece of machinery that can take the place of several standalone saws.
The TS 75 takes the depth and precision of heavy machinery and puts it in a convenient and relatively lightweight handheld package. The TS 75 features a 13 amp, 12 volt motor that can provide up to 3550RPM of raw cutting power. That's enough to saw straight through countertop material or even metal-clad doors easily, with appropriate blades. The adjustable plunge-cut can set with the NEW Imperial Scale (2016), for exacting precision, allowing cuts as deep as 2.75 inches.
That's deep enough to cut multiple boards or tiles at once, literally cutting your work in half - or more.
And if you're looking for clean one-and-done cuts, the TS 75 has you covered. Dual splinterguards, on both sides, prevent debris from clogging the blade, while a retractable pop-down rear knife keeps the cut open and ensures a smooth cut throughout, with no kerfing. Sophisticated electronics within the casing monitor the blade speed and heat, utilizing variable-speed control to power through even tough hardwood or laminates.
What really makes the TS 75 special, however, is the guide rail. It's a snap to attach to the surface to be cut, with grooves for the saw to travel through. It ensures perfect accurate cuts, over and over, greatly reducing your rework needs afterwards.
The TS 75 Circular Saw is another winner from Festool, and a perfect addition to your tool shed or job site. No other brand offers this combination of power, size, precision, and convenience: The TS 75 is ready for whatever you can throw at it.
Provides the Accuracy & Versatility You Need to Get the Job Done Right.
- Power and precision in the palm of your hand Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 Plunge Cut Saw, capable of slicing through material up to 2 3/4 thick.
- This saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free; to the extent that your edges will be clean enough to glue without any further prep work.
- Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut.
- Glides on the rail and is incredibly easy to use - which means you will not struggle to get your cut, you work safer, and the tool does the job not you.
- Try the TS just once and you will discover a means of work so simple and efficient that you will wonder why you struggled for so long with other tools or methods.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE • IN STOCK • 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
|Speed (RPM)||1,350 to 3,550 RPM|
|Power consumption||1600 watts / 13 amps 120v AC|
|Bevel Cuts||0-45 degree|
|Cutting depth on guide rail||2-15/16" (75 mm) straight down|
|Arbor Size||1.101" (30 mm)|